PC Tool for InteliDrive Controllers Configuration
DriveConfig is Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 based software which provides following main functions:
- Modify the controller configuration – i.e. define peripherial modules, assign functions and/or protections to inputs and outputs, create PLC program and other.
- Controller firmware upgrade
- Adjust initial values of setpoints
- Read/write configuration from/into the controller
- Load configuration from file, save it to file
DriveConfig 2.0 and higher contains the powerful graphic editor for user-friedly creating the PLC program.
DriveConfig 3.1 and higher contains ScreenEditor, that allows you to personalise the interface on colour displays by managing screen type, selecting instruments and creating backgrounds from a toolbox of graphical elements.