New Generation of Mains Supervision Control
InteliMains power in a “compact” package
- Synchronising – for multiple up to 31 gen-sets operating in parallel to mains
- PLC – Utilise our unique, and easy to use PLC drag-and-drop blocks for configuration.
- New design – Flexibility to change the application e.g. MCB & MGCB.
- Plug-in modules – Customize your controller with our plug-in extension and communication modules.
- 4G/LTE – Connect to your gen-set via 4G/LTE for alerts or use ComAp’s WebSupervisor.
- GPS – Always know the location of your gen-set using geofencing for theft or movement alerts.
- InteliConfig – Our new configuration and monitoring PC tool will offer you multi gen-set control and monitoring as well as easy set-up.
InteliMains 210 as a complementary product to InteliGen 200 is further offering:
- Two types of synchronisations: Phase Match or Slip Synchro
- Total remote monitoring and control
- Wide range of communication and connection capabilities including:
- USB, CAN and RS485 on board
- USB master for configuration or firmware upload or download
- RS232 and additional RS485 via plug-in module
- internet access using Ethernet, GPRS/3G/4G via plug-in modules
- configurable Modbus RTU or TCP and support of SNMP protocols v1 or v2c
- Internal PLC support with PLC editor and monitor included in InteliConfig
- Active SMS and emails in different languages
- Geofencing and tracking via WebSupervisor
- Option for additional inputs/outputs
- Flexible event based history with up to 350 events
- Multipurpose flexible timers
- UL listed certification
Note: some features require the use of additional expansion or communication cards.