Complex Parallel Gen-set Controller
InteliGen power in a “compact” package
- Synchronising – Optimize your gen-set usage or parallel different sizes and brands of generators
- PLC – Utilise our unique, and easy to use PLC drag-and-drop blocks for configuration.
- New design – Flexibility to change the application e.g. SPtM and MINT.
- Built in AVRi – You no longer need a separate AVRi interface in your installation.
- Plug-in modules – Customize your controller with our plug-in extension and communication modules.
- 4G/LTE – Connect to your gen-set via 4G/LTE for alerts or use ComAp’s WebSupervisor.
- GPS – Always know the location of your gen-set using geofencing for theft or movement alerts.
- InteliConfig – Our new configuration and monitoring PC tool (based on new LiteEdit) will offer you multi gen-set control and monitoring as well as easy set-up.
- Remote Display available
- Low Temperature version available (order code IG3200XXBLA)
InteliGen 200 is further offering:
- Easy switching between parallel to mains or multiple genset applications
- Multiple gensets in parallel to mains available together with InteliMains 210 controller
- Two types of synchronisations: Phase Match or Slip Synchro
- Two types of Load/VAr Sharing: Isochronous (CAN) or Droop, including Emergency Droop
- Direct communication with EFI engines including Tier 4 Final support
- Total remote monitoring and control
- Wide range of communication and connection capabilities including:
- USB, CAN and RS485 on board
- USB master for configuration or firmware upload or download
- RS232 and additional RS485 via plug-in module
- internet access using Ethernet, GPRS/3G/4G via plug-in modules
- configurable Modbus RTU or TCP and support of SNMP protocols v2
- Internal PLC support with PLC editor and monitor included in InteliConfig
- Active SMS and emails in different languages
- Geofencing and tracking via WebSupervisor
- 2 x 10 A binary outputs for cranking and fuel solenoid, powered by separated E-Stop input
- Option for additional inputs/outputs
- Flexible event based history with up to 350 events
- Load shedding, dummy load capability
- Comprehensive gen-set protections
- Multipurpose flexible timers
- UL listed
Note: some features require the use of additional expansion or communication cards.