InteliVision 13Touch is a high-quality easy-to-use 13.3″ Marine certified Panel PC with multi-controller support and buttons for brightness change on its front face.
- 13.3″ Multi-touch projected capacitive display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels
- EU RO MR Marine certification *)
- Multi-controller support for up to 4 controllers **)
- Buttons for brightness change on front face
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC (64bit)
- ComAp PC tools pre-installed
- Setpoints configurable from one device
- History logs of all controllers
- Fullscreen mode with lock protection/PIN
- Front face protection compliant with IP66
- Intel Atom® x5-E3930 Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB eMMC, 240 GB SSD
- 2 × Ethernet, 2 × USB 2.0, 2 × USB 3.0
- Operating temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C
- Power input 10-31 V DC
- Identical compatibility with controllers as InteliVision 18Touch – majority of the ComAp controllers
*) EU RO MR Marine certification stands for European Union Recognised Organisation Mutual Recognition Type Approval Certification. It is a Marine certification recognized by the EU RO MR group members. Nowadays (March 2020) EU RO MR group members are: American Bureau of Shipping (“ABS”), Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore SAS (“BV”), China Classification Society (“CCS”), Croatian Register of Shipping (“CRS”), DNV GL AS (“DNV GL”), Indian Register of Shipping (“IRS”), Korean Register (“KR”), Lloyd’s Register Group Ltd. (“LR”), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai General Incorporated Foundation (“NK” or “ClassNK”), Polski Rejestr Statkow S.A. (“PRS”), RINA Services S.p.A. (“RINA”), Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (“RS”).
When using the EU RO MR certificate available for download below for InteliVision 13Touch it is necessary to enclose also Statement of Similarity for RD1IV13TBME also available for download below.
**) Even though the software allows to configure up to 32 controllers the hardware is designed for simultaneous monitoring and control of up to 4 controllers only. Compatible controllers should be connected via Ethernet, in some cases with use of InternetBridge-NT. USB ports are recommended not to be used for monitoring.