Premium Gen-set Controller
Complex Parallel Gen-set Controller
The InteliGen NTC, an enhanced version of ComAp’s bestseller – InteliGen NT, is a high-end controller suitable for any complex single or multiple gen-sets paralleling application operating in standby or island mode. It is a perfect unit for mission-critical installations such as datacenters, power stations or rental applications. InteliGen NTC features ComAp’s powerful in-built PLC delivering high-level of flexibility, advanced history log and fully configurable protections.
- Gen-set controller for single or multiple generating sets operating in standby or parallel modes
- Support of engines with ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing
- To be used inde npendently or in conjunction with detachable / external colour displays InteliVision 5, InteliVision 8, InteliVision 12Touch, or InteliVision 18Touch
- Gen-set performance log for easy problem tracing
- Automatic synchronizing and power control (via speed governor or ECU)
- AMF function, Baseload, Import / Export, Peak shaving, Voltage and PF control (AVR)
- Generator measurement, Mains measurement
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs
- Controller redundancy
- Event-based history (up to 500 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values; RTC; statistic values
- Integrated PLC programmable functions
- Integrated fixed and configurable protections
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents – 120 / 277 V, 0–1 / 0–5 A
- Secondary isolated RS232 / RS485 interface
- Support of external colour displays
- USB 2.0 slave interface
- With Solution of Application support – manage up to 992 Gen-sets in Extended Multiple Gen-set Application (Bank Controller)
GeCon functionality is included in IGS NT Standard Firmware version 3.9 and newer!
Order instruction: To run the GeCon software you need to order InteliGen NT, and then install the correct GeCon software:
IGS-NT-LSM+PMS dongle is required for Loadsharing and PowerManagement.