- Manual and remote start of gen-set with electronic engine. InteliLite NT MRS 16 starts, controls and monitors the gen-set and controls the circuit breaker to supply the load.
- Service provider can monitor and control gen-set operation remotely via Internet.
- Controller sends active E-mails upon alarm event.
- The generator is protected by a built in over/under voltage and frequency protections as weland IDMT overcurrent protection.
- The controller communicates with engine management unit by a CAN J1939 bus. Engine values and alarms are visible on a graphical LCD screen in plain language – no need to learn cryptic flashing or numeric error codes.
Scope of supply:
- 1× InteliLite NT MRS 16
- 1× IB-Lite
References below are based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.