It is not uncommon for a stand-by generating set to find itself in need of servicing. In this situation, rental companies often use a temporary stand-by system with soft return while they service the common gen-set.
InteliCompact NT SPtM continuously monitors the mains supply, and in the event of a failure, automatically starts the engine then switches the load to the generator. When the mains power returns, it synchronizes the generator back, softly unloads it and stops the engine completely. The generator automatically synchronizes to the mains in its test mode. The test mode can be used to check the gen-set condition and to provide uninterrupted power supply in case of expected mains failure. With the addition of IL-NT GPRS, the service provider can remotely monitor and control the gen-sets via WebSupervisor, ComAp’s cloud based monitoring system.
- Rental stand-by emergency gen-set to provide power to essential services during a power drop, as a backup to a common stand-by system.
- The controller automatically starts the gen-set in case of mains failure and switches the load to the generator. When mains power returns, it synchronizes the generator back, softly unloads it and stops the engine.
- The generator automatically synchronizes to the mains in its Test mode. The Test mode can be used to check the gen-set condition and to provide uninterrupted power supply in case of expected mains failure.
- The status of the gen-set is displayed at the distribution point and can also be monitored via smartphone.
- WebSupervisor is used for remote monitoring and control; connected via an IL-NT GPRS. It is also possible to control localization and sequential movement of a rental gen-set.
- History file with performance log stored in InteliCompact NT SPtM allows easy backtracking and problem solving.
- Seamless communication with the engine’s electronic injection control unit, all important values and alarms are visible on screen of InteliCompact NT and stored to the history file in plain language.
- The function of FuelTheft is to monitor fuel levels, and provide notification alarms in case of fuel theft or fuel leak.
Scope of supply:
Reference below is based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.