- Manual and remote start for gen-sets with electronic engines. InteliNano NT MRS starts, controls and monitors the gen-set and controls the circuit breaker to supply the load.
- The generator is protected by built in over/under voltage and frequency protection systems.
- The controller communicates with the engine management unit via a CAN J1939 bus and shows engine values and alarms on a graphical LCD screen.
- The controller enters sleep mode when the generator is not being used, allowing extended battery life for the unit.
- Special LCD screen for Light tower support.
Scope of supply:
Reference below is based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.