Solar Power Plant Connected to the Grid.
Solar panels are now an established and cost-effective option for generating electricity, and as the supply operates in parallel-to-mains, they require protection that meets the local utility supply standards.
As the installed capacity of decentralized sources of energy continues to increase, the distribution system can become less stable resulting in destabilizing of grid parameters such as voltage or frequency. Mains protections are essential to ensure the safe operation of the grid.
MainsPro measures the grid parameters and disconnects the generator when the problem is detected to protect both the grid and the generator.
- For higher operation reliability and safety, parallel-to-mains applications should be equipped with mains protections.
- Mains protection prevents the mains as well as the generator from damage due to unexpected disturbances.
- ComAp protection relays are suitable for any generator sets, renewable source of energy or combined heat and power application.
- MainsPro provides adjustable two level voltage, frequency and loss of mains protection.
- ComAp mains protections are precise and effective protection relays with user-friendly interface and intuitive operation.
Scope of supply:
- 1× MainsPro (it is possible to use also InteliPro)