- Mobile hydraulic shear balers and fragmentizers, which are driven by diesel engines with electronic fuel injection
and meet all of the latest emission standards.
- Subject machines are mainly used to compress scrap-metal and cut it into pieces, very useful for further processing.
- The InteliDrive DCU Industrial oversees the complete, control, monitoring, fault-logging and protection of the machine operation.
- All information is visualized on the screen, including faults transmitted via CAN from the engine mounted ECU.
- The hydraulic sequences are controlled via integrated and enhanced PLC logics, as well as the engine-speed load is controlled via PID-loops.
- The advanced bi-directional CAN-Bus communication helps simplify the wiring to the engine..
Scope of supply:
- 1× InteliDrive DCU Industrial