- Two auxiliary generators and one shaft generator deliver electricity for systems of the ship. Generators are controlled by GeCon software in MINT configurations.
- Controllers can work in three basic operational modes:
- MANUAL – controller does not control the generator, options switch off/on of protections
- SEMI-AUTO – synchronizing and load-sharing is automatic; genset start/stop and load transfer between aux and shaft generators in manual
- AUTO – complete automatic control
- Power management system continuously evaluates load reserve on the bus and blocks start of the bow thruster if the load reserve is insufficient.
- Load shedding automatically trips the non-essential systems, if the power system is overloaded.
- Load shedding can control up to 10 independent circuits of non-essential systems.
- Freely programmable built-in PLC functions are used to accomplish load transfer between shaft and auxiliary generators.
- Marine approved by DNV, GL, Lloyd´s Register and CRS.
Scope of supply:
- 6x InteliGen NT Marine GeCon
- 2x InteliDrive DCU Marine
- 3x InteliVision 8 Marine
- 2x InteliVision 5 CAN Backlit
- 6x IG-AVRi
- 6x IG-AVRi-TRANS/LV
- IGS-NT-LSM+PMS dongle or IGS-NT-GECON-LSM+PMS dongle for sw version IGS-NT-GeCon-Marine 3.0 and higher or IGS-NT-GeCon-LandBased 3.0 and higher
– Load Sharing and Power Management for MINT and Combi applications
- IGS-NT-GECON-LSM+PMS dongle for sw version IGS-NT-GeCon 2.1 and lower
– Load Sharing and Power Management for MINT and Combi application
- IGS-NT-GECON-PCM dongle for sw version IGS-NT-GeCon 2.1 and lower
– Enables GeCon sw to run on the controller single parallel with mains in SPI, SPtM and PROT(for marine version only) applications
- InteliGen NT Marine GeCon
- InteliSys NT BaseBox Marine GeCon
IGS-NT-GeCon-MARINE-3.1 New Features