- Application for faster start-up sequence of multiple generators.
- No need to synchronize generators by standard way and wait until all of them are synchronized on the same bus.
- Suitable for standby applications.
- Eliminates possible blackout time.
- Ideal for systems running on UPS.
- System available at full capacity in 8-10 seconds from start command.
- Start-up time remains constant even if the number of generators is increased to 10, 20 or 31.
- To avoid delaying availability of the system due to slow-starting generators or other problems, any engines that fail to reach running speed within a specified time are “rejected” from the scheme and, if able, are left to perform traditional synchronizing after the majority of sets have become available.
- Traditional synchronizing available to allow for slow-starting generators.
- Automatic switching to traditional synchronizing in case insufficient sets are available to meet load’s requirements.
- The soft magnetizing of feed transformers – solves the problem where grid supply is not capable of supplying the inrush and decreases the overall cost of the installation.
- Detailed description of function is available in manual: “IGS-NT-MINT-3.1.0 Reference Guide”
- (in the past the SUS function was only in SW IGS-NT-SUS, but in September 2014 SUS function was added to standard sw (IGS-NT 3.1.1 and IM-NT 3.1.1)
- InteliGen NT or InteliSys NT or InteliMains NT controllers with Standard software
- InteliGen NT models: InteliGen NTC BaseBox,InteliGen NT BaseBox, InteliGen NT
- InteliSys NT models: InteliSys NTC BaseBox,InteliSys NT BaseBox
- InteliMains NT models: InteliMains NT GC ,InteliMains NT BaseBox, InteliMains NTC BaseBox
- IGS-NT-LSM+PMS dongle (for MINT, COX and COMBI archive only)
- IGS-NT : IGS-NT-3.1.1 Firmware upgrade package.zip
- IM-NT: IM-NT 3.1.1 Firmware Upgrade Package.zip
- Manuals: IGS-NT-3.1.1 New Features.pdf