- The system guarantees emergency standby power in case of mains failure.
- InteliMains NT BaseBox provides AMF function and activates mains to gen-sets changeover in the case of mains failure no break return to mains.
- Load shedding can take place during the changeover to trip the unessential load when gen-set goes to island.
- Gen-set starts, the power is ramped-up, load is reconnected. The second gen-set is started if needed (more load requires more gen-set power).
- Automatic forward and reverse synchronisation with soft load ramp-up and ramp-down during changeover is available.
- Wide range of engine and generator protections, including vector shift protection are standard features.
- Automatic optimization of number of running sets according to load can be selected.
- Automatic equalization of running hours of particular engines is available.
- History file with performance log stored in InteliGen NT BaseBox allows easy backtracking and problem solving.
Scope of supply:
- 2× InteliGen NT BaseBox
- 1× InteliMains NT BaseBox
- 2× InteliVision 8
- 3x InteliVision 5
- 2× IGS-NT-LSM+PMS dongle
- 2× IG-AVRi
- 2× IG-AVRi-TRANS/LV
References below are based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.