- Essential load is fed by two mains feeders during normal operation to achieve maximum reliability of the power delivery. Bus-tie breaker (BTB) is closed.
- The built-in PLC may contain a complex switching algorithm that determines which breakers are open and closed based on user requirements and current situation (gen-set availability, Mains status etc.).
- Reverse synchronizing on both feeders and on bus-tie breaker is accomplished by 5 InteliMains NT units.
- Active and reactive load-sharing can operate in two modes:
- Sharing the load between all running gen-sets – if BTB is closed
- Sharing the load in two independent groups – if BTB is opened
- Automatic power dependant start/stop can operate in two modes as well:
- Running on all gen-sets – if BTB is closed
- Running in two independent groups – if BTB is opened
- All controllers are interconnected by one CAN bus all the time, disregarded if BTB is closed or open, no need for relays reconnecting the CAN bus.
- Complete system is remotely controlled and supervised from Control room connected via company LAN and InternetBridge-NT to all controllers.
- InteliPro and InteliMains NT, both with their own integrated mains protections, offer users in combination the reassurance of two-level protection.
- InteliMains NT features numerous system control options in Parallel to Mains operation. This product offers Internal and External Baseload control with Export limitation, Internal and External Import/Export control and Load control based on measured system temperature.
Scope of supply:
- 3x InteliGen NTC BaseBox
- 3x InteliSys NTC BaeBox
- 5x InteliMains NT BaseBox
- 2x InteliPro
- 8x InteliVision 5
- 3x InteliVision 8
- 1x InteliVision 17Touch
- 1x InternetBridge-NT
- 6x IGS-NT-LSM+PMS dongle
- 6x IG-AVRi
- 6x IG-AVRi-TRANS/LV
References below are based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements