- Stand-by gen-set with electronic engine. InteliLite NT AMF 25 continuously monitors a mains supply and automatically starts an engine and switches load to a standby generator set in case of mains failure.
- The service provider can monitor the gen-set operation remotely via GPRS modem.
- The operator can use LiteEdit for a single gen-set view or WebSupervisor for total fleet management.
- The generator is protected by a built in over/under voltage and frequency protections as well as IDMT overcurrent protection.
- The controller communicates with engine management unit by a CAN J1939 bus. Engine values and alarms are visible on a graphical LCD screen in plain language – no need to learn cryptic flashing or numeric error codes.
Scope of supply:
- 1× InteliLite NT AMF 25
- 1× IL-NT GPRS
References below are based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements