- Rental stand-by emergency gen-set to provide power to essential services during a power drop, as a backup to
a common stand-by system.
- The controller automatically starts the gen-set in case of mains failure and switches the load to the generator. When mains power returns, it synchronizes the generator back, softly unloads it and stops the engine.
- The generator automatically synchronizes to the mains in its Test mode. The Test mode can be used to check
the gen-set condition and to provide uninterrupted power supply in case of expected mains failure.
- The status of the gen-set is displayed at the distribution point and can also be monitored via smartphone.
- WebSupervisor is used for remote monitoring and control; connected via an IL-NT GPRS. It is also possible to control localization and sequential movement of a rental gen-set.
- History file with performance log stored in InteliCompact NT SPtM allows easy backtracking and problem solving.
- Seamless communication with the engine’s electronic injection control unit, all important values and alarms are
visible on screen of InteliCompact NT and stored to the history file in plain language.
- The function of FuelTheft is to monitor fuel levels, and provide notification alarms in case of fuel theft or fuel leak.
Scope of supply:
Reference below is based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.