- Fully automatic system reduces electric energy bill by keeping the mains power below high tariff level during peak hours.
- At the same time it accomplishes emergency standby power in case of mains failure.
- Remote control and monitoring via IL-NT GPRS.
- WebSupervisor is used for remote monitoring.
- Wide range of engine and generator protections, including vector-shift protection, loss of excitation and earth fault
- Automatic forward and reverse synchronization with soft load ramp-up and ramp-down during changeover.
- Common synchronization of InteliCompact NT MINT controllers provided by MainsCompact NT.
- Active and reactive load import/export control and load-sharing.
- Automatic optimization of number of running sets according to load (including Run Hours equalization).
- Peak loping controlled by built in Scheduler, engines automatically run during peak period.
- History file with performance log stored in InteliCompact NT MINT allows easy backtracking and problem solving.
- Seamless communication with engine’s electronic injection control unit, all important values and alarms are visible on screen of InteliCompact NT and stored to the history file in plain language.
- Mains protection InteliPro provides wider range of protective features for higher reliability and increased safety of the system operation.
Scope of supply:
- 3x InteliCompact NT MINT
- 1x MainsCompact NT
- 3x IG-AVRi
- 3x IG-AVRi-TRANS/LV
- 4x IL-NT GPRS
- 1x InteliPro